Fitzpatrick’s Food & Spirits is a family owned and operated Irish-themed neighborhood pub. The site has been a restaurant for many years and was branded Fitzpatrick’s in early 2007 by the Chapman family. In June, 2010 the business was purchased by the Ross family. We offer a pub inspired fare of appetizers, soups & salads, pub sandwiches and Irish Themed Entrees.
Our customers say "THE MOST UNDERRATED FOOD IN TOWN!
Signature items include:
- Our Bookmaker Sandwich (Roast Beef with Havarti Cheese)
- Irish Stew
- Famous (Meat)Loaf Sandwich
- Fish & Chips
- BLT (On Rye, but you gotta try it on Wheatberry Bread!)
- Club Sandwich (THE BEST AROUND)
- Crabcakes Entree and Crabcake Pubwich
- Crabcake Salad & Crab Dip
- and for desert our Guinness Cake & Nicole's "Not Your Mama's Banana Pudding"
- PLUS the 2014 Fall For Greenville SILVER SPOON CHAMPION FROZEN CHOCOLATE COVERED NANA PUDDING (on a Stick)
- PLUS Voted #1 Pub in South Carolina by Scoutology.com